As part of StartmeupHK Festival, we are hosting a very exciting panel as part of the runup to Virtual FinTech Fair on “Fintech in India and Greater China post COVID19”. We have some stellar speakers from both regions and MEDICI will be sharing exclusive insights on Asian Fintech during the session.
China and India are the largest Fintech ecosystems globally. With COVID-19 having a significant impact on both economies, Virtual Fintech Fair brings to you, top thought leaders from both regions to discuss how the ecosystems will evolve post COVID-19 for Banking, Startups and Investments.
The speakers include
- Amit Goel: Founder & CSO, MEDICI Global
- Chandan Joshi: Head Payments, MobiKwik
- Karthik Prabhakar: Executive Director, Chiratae Ventures
- King Leung: Head of Fintech, Invest Hong Kong
- Sherry Ngai: Manager, HKSTP - Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- Syed Musheer Ahmed: Founder & Managing Director, FinStep Asia
- William Bao Bean: Managing Director, Chinaccelerator 中国加速